Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tired mummy & daddy...

So happy that it is saturday again.. days where i can spent my time with daddy and mummy..
Mummy been trying to let me sleep later so that i won't get up at 4am thinking to play with her... but i cried without opening my eyes at 2.30am last night for food.

Mummy tried to give me milk at 12am but i jus refused to open my mouth.. but 2.30am is the best that i can endure..went back to sleep then.. but i can see that mummy has been very tired last few days. Daddy been working late, worst!

So poor thing.. after he came back from macau trip, he has been working late... Wad a company!!! Anyone in charge?? Can help me tell tt nice nice aunty to let daddy come hm early to play with me? Everyday when he is back, i am already sleeping... morning he needs to rush me over to ah-ma's place.... i wan daddy!!!

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com