Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Meals... too little?

Mummy cooked porridge for me personally today. Mummy was sad cos initially she wanted to cook this morning personally for my lunch but when she is up, sis liah already cook..

But she managed to make porride for me in the evening. With cod fish, spinach, carrot.
Steamed apple for me too!! I love mummy!!! She played with me the whole day too....


Here is mine food schedule
9am - Cereal with milk
12.30pm - Porridge (with chicken and gan bei)
2pm - Sweet Potato Puree
4pm - Snack
7pm - Mummy's homemade porridge with cod fish, carrot, spinach
8.30pm - Steam Apple (half)

10pm, cannot hold any longer.. mummy patted me to sleep...


Mummy said i am drinking very little, some other boys at my age are taking so much more ...
6am milk
8am cereal with fruits
11am porridge
2pm milk
6pm porridge
8pm milk
12am milk...

in between meals still got snacks.... isn't that a bit too much... tt mummy mus be very busi...

Mummy still very sad, been asking pple ard for help cos i am not drinking milk. She is thinking of making biscuits made of the milk tt i am suppose to drink... Feed me with milk powder directly, etc.. hmmmmm... Mummy, yum yum... i wan biscuits!!!!!!

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com