Wednesday, August 20, 2008

EDD: 01 Jan 2008

Oh ya, Dr Lim said my EDD will be on 01st Jan 2008. Well, mummy and daddy were pretty excited.. Alrite, let me think when shld i come out...Maybe first baby of the year.. then i will have lot of free diapers & maybe milk powder too...

I have been growing faster & big! Dr Lim said that i am pretty big.. maybe my head is also pretty big... Might need to C-sec to get me out...

17 Dec 2007 : Mummy's first day of maternity leave.. 2 weeks before my EDD.. Well, she has been shopping, sleeping.. hmmmm (shld i come out since she is free now?)

18 Dec 2007 : Mummy couldn't slp whole nite.. till early morning when daddy is heading for work.. she is still awake.. (well, i decided to make my way out)

7.30am - mummy started feeling little contractions, din know wad to do... pace up & down.. called grandma.. Grandma was worried, came over to our place...

9am - Mummy called up the gynae, Aunty Nurse told her not to go down to the clinic but head down to hospital... (everyone panic) I started moving hard.... go round and round... thinking shld i come out/ or maybe not....

11am - While mummy on her way to hospital.. Daddy got to complete his payroll at work.. can't get out of office.. so well, i decided to wait...

1plus - Daddy finally reached hospital... glad to hear daddy's voice...

(See aunty nurse put mummy on machine to measure her contractions)

3plus - Daddy's mummy & daddy came down too... thinking i have arrived. Hehe.... (i was waiting for Dr Lim to come though...) Sorry, got to make everyone wait..










4.16pm - See mummy and daddy have nothing to do.. waiting for my arrival..
some shots...

5.30pm - Dr Lim came after knocking off of his work.. Decided to get me out of mummy's tummy.. Burst mummy's waterbag!! Oh, i was screaming for help inside... no water=no air for me to breath!! so violent..
But my head is too big... Got to C-sec to get me out! Dr Lim was determined to get me out...

Everyone was busy, nurses and doctor were preparing the operation room to get me out...
Daddy was worried.. cos mummy was in great pain!!

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com