Sunday, August 31, 2008

30 Aug 08 - My new playyard

Mummy finally decided to buy playyard for me after soooo sooo many nites of thinking...

(with my elmo toys)

"I love you mummy!!"

We went to kiddy palace to buy once mummy got her pay.. this also keep me safe, i love to roll off the bed and will hit myself on the floor.. with this, i am safe! Tt means no new bag for mummy....
It also occupies me when mummy or sis liah is busy... I can also surf the net in the playyard... Hurrrayyyyy..... Oh, now i also sleep inside when the day is dark...
Mummy places a mattress and placed a towel to cover the toys hoping that i will not be distracted by it.. last nite, i played till 11plus before knocking out...
See i am so smart, i pulled off the towel this morning and started playing the toys without waking mummy up... the next moment mummy see me, i was asleep again. No need sis liah to pat me to slp... Alrite, got to busy with my toys again!

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com