Thursday, October 9, 2008

09 Oct 08 - My Milestones...

I have been growing..!! Can you spot the difference? Daddy & mummy were away for 9 days... During those 9 days, i really miss them... But i also fell sick, got fever, cough.... sore throat... So din really eat or drink....

Mummy also called me every day... tok to me... I love it!!!!

  • 40 days to my Birthday... (got to start planning soon)
  • Able to crawl on knees. Moving from "Commando" crawl to "knee" crawl in jus 1 week with speed increase within the same week
  • Able to say a few words....
  • Love music, love to jump, very very curious....
  • Stand up on my own, holding on to furnitures
  • Walk (one side to another) with holding on to furnitures
  • Sit steadily
  • Eat much! Love to chew!
  • But i Don't really like to drink milk....
Mummy gng to plan my birthday party soon!!

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com